Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New video!

My mom got me a new video camera for my birthday and was kind enough to video my ride yesterday. After much cursing, fist-shaking, pouting, stomping, and more cursing, I finally got the video edited and up on YouTube.

Fall is here. The winds have picked up and there is a chill in the air...and up Mac's butt. ;-p He was mostly good yesterday but kept spooking in the corner where the deer were migrating behind trees, stomping through our property. Of course, these are the deer that Mac grazes in the pasture with, but when they are jumping behind trees then they are the boogeydeer. His spooking was cleverly edited out so all you see is Mr. Good Mac.



The quality of the camera is great and I grabbed a couple stills from the video.




Thanks for the videoing, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment