Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back home

I've been so bad about posting, bad me! I even went so far as to take pictures to put up last month but never did anything about it. So here's a short recap. Mac was at trainer's for three months. The last month he was there we had HORRIBLE weather - very cold rain storms and howling winds. Mac doesn't wear a blanket and he REFUSED to go into his shed because the way the door is situated he cannot stand and look out and see all the other horses. So one day I decided I would move him, but he wouldn't let me catch him. It was the worst weather day - sideways wind, freezing cold rain - I was soaked in about a minute so I gave up and hoped that he'd be ok.

The next day I went out and the weather was still bad but he let me catch him and move him to another paddock that had a better situated shed that was bigger and totally open on one side. He could look out and see all the other horses and there was also grass in there so he was happy.

My friend at the barn took a couple pictures of him while he was out in the pasture one day.





So at the beginning of April I brought Mac home. I missed him so much, it was nice to have him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment